1. ‘Food For Thought’ is an awesome name. I like my #foodforthought instagrams, and I like asking my friends “Want to go get some Food for Thought before class?”
2. I like the people who work there. They’re boisterous and friendly–qualities I truly appreciate. During my year abroad, I think I saw them at least 3 times a week. Maybe 4?
3. There’s a limited dine-in area, so snagging a wooden table with your best friends is a great feeling. It’s always about the little wins in life after all, right?
4. It. Serves. Amazing. Food. Hearty, vegetarian, and never boring. I tell my friends I can go vegetarian… if I got to eat amazing African Peanut Stew, Tamari Stir-fried Vegetables, and Moussaka everyday.
6. The Gluten Free Strawberry Scones are to die for. Plus, you can also make an awesome ‘cake’ out of it for a gluten-free friend.
7. And lastly, because it’s where my favorite people and I ate in London.
I’ll miss you Food for Thought. Can you just not close..? Just some food for thought I guess.
Food For Thought
Address // 31 Neal Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9PR
Website // http://foodforthought-london.co.uk/